A questionnaire based survey on awareness of clinical trials among general population
Corresponding Author(s) : Balasubramanian J
International Journal of Allied Medical Sciences and Clinical Research,
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2013): 2013 Volume 1- Issue -1
The aim of the questionnaire based survey was to find the extend of awareness of clinical trials among general population among the different category of people in Chennai. The project was carried out among the general population living in and around Chennai. While recruiting the subjects care was taken to include different strata of the society and the informed consent was obtained from each subject before starting the study The participants was provided with the “Evaluation tool to assess the perception of clinical trials among general population”.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
2. Brater DC, Daly WJ. Clinical pharmacology in the Middle Ages: principles that presage the 21st century. ClinPharmacolTher. 2000 May;67(5):447-50.
3. Drugs from Discovery to Approval (second edition), Rick NG, PhD, MBA-A-Bio Pharmapte Ltd, Singapore, WILEY-BLACKWELL ( A John Wiley & sons ltd, publication)
4. SurbhiSarafDeodia ,G. R. Soni , V. K. Kashyap and N. K. Jain. Overview of Global Standards and Indian Scenario,Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res. 44(2), Apr-Jun, 2010
6Mr.Amrit B Karmarkar.. Current Trends in Clinical Research: Indian Perspective. WebmedCentral CLINICAL TRIALS 2012; 3(3):WMC002996
8. D. Sreedhar, Manthan D Janodia, Virendra S Ligade, Ajay Pise and N. Udupa Clinical Trials in India: Current Scenario and Future Outlook Article: THE PHARMA REVIEW (MAY 2009)
9. Horacio Murillo, MD, PhD, E. Albert Reece, MD, PhD, MBA, Ralph Snyderman, MD, and
Nancy S. Sung, PhD: Meeting the Challenges Facing Clinical Research: Solutions Proposed by Leaders of Medical Specialty and Clinical Research Societies. Academic Medicine, Vol. 81, No. 2 / February 2006